Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bubble Birthday Party

I had fun planning Sam's party. I decided it needed a theme. Bubbles. Big bubbles. Little bubbles. All the bubbles...My bubbles. (that's for the #229 girls...and Nemo fans around the world)
We decorated "bubble cupcakes" with rainbow bubble sherbet scoops, a bubble cake, put white & blue balloons everywhere, and had our very own "bubble wrap stomp". (Yes, I was reaching with a few of those, but the last one was golden.)


5 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Bubble wrap stomp! Brilliance! Pure genius, I say!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Nice job with the party planning! How fun!

Bree said...

Fun!!!! Loved your idea and I'm sure the kids had a BLAST!!! Um...you might want to block out your ph # from the invite...just being a protective big sis. ;)

Nicole Norris said...

What a great party! I love theme parties.

D said...

Looks like everyone had lots of fun. I love the bubble wrap stomp video!! When Avri sees any bubble wrap on a visit, she wants to stomp, too. Glad it all went well. Sam sure looks like he was enjoying himself--big smile in front of the cake :)