We woke up at 4:30 on Saturday morning to drive to a church volleyball tournament in Illinois with the young men and young women in our ward.
Sam, as always, had a lot of fun with the youth. I love watching the young men interact with him. Even the quietest, "toughest" guys get down on the floor to play catch with him. And Sam loves them, knows them by name. Andrew & I got to play a little in the adult competition. I haven't played volleyball forever! I discovered a few things: I still love diving for the ball more than any other part of the game, I lost my semi-decent overhand serve, I am not too short to spike. That's right. I successfully spiked the ball and scored. (Thanks Stephanie!)
It was a good (long) day.
3 comments:
I do everything posible to NOT wake up at 4:30am when I'm on break! You guys are awesome!
You guys are AWESOME! oh wait, I just saw that Caitlin said that too. Oh well--it's true!! :)
Yay for volleyball! Glad you played & that you LOVED it!
Post a Comment