Oooohhh! Just plain adorable! I love those cute cheeks! Looks like he's getting lots more personality! We can't wait to meet him!....64 days and counting!!
Hey Heather and Andrew! I've also just created a blog. In case it doesn't leave my link with this 'comment'...it is 'KimberlyandRyanFamily.blogspot.com.I hope that you all are doing well! Your boy, Sam, is sooo cute! I can see you, Heather, in him. Be sure to email me sometime Heather...I would to hear how life in Virginia is...and how much your loving motherhood! My email address is kimpeterson8@gmail.com. Sorry to leave a message like this...but I'm not quite sure how to do it any other way...hopefully you'll get it.
Chic! Your baby is getting cute. You need to check Michael and I's blog and we can be part of friends and family... because we're not. busselberg.blogspot.com (hehe, my last name was available, for once it pays to have a weird one.) I'm glad things are going well. He's very adorable.
6 comments:
Cute! His face is filling out & getting more expressive. Babies are great!
He is just too cute!! Makenna loves looking at pictures of Sam!!
Oooohhh! Just plain adorable! I love those cute cheeks! Looks like he's getting lots more personality! We can't wait to meet him!....64 days and counting!!
Hey Heather and Andrew! I've also just created a blog. In case it doesn't leave my link with this 'comment'...it is 'KimberlyandRyanFamily.blogspot.com.I hope that you all are doing well! Your boy, Sam, is sooo cute! I can see you, Heather, in him. Be sure to email me sometime Heather...I would to hear how life in Virginia is...and how much your loving motherhood! My email address is kimpeterson8@gmail.com. Sorry to leave a message like this...but I'm not quite sure how to do it any other way...hopefully you'll get it.
Chic! Your baby is getting cute. You need to check Michael and I's blog and we can be part of friends and family... because we're not. busselberg.blogspot.com (hehe, my last name was available, for once it pays to have a weird one.) I'm glad things are going well. He's very adorable.
Hey Sam! Do you want to eat pizza at my house? Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment