Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I got Tagged

10 years ago- I finished seventh grade and began eighth grade in the junior high, I ran track for one season, worked on the yearbook, sang in choir (thought I was good at those 3 things...I never did any of them again)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire- pay for Andrew's med school, go to the Philippines, go to France, invest enough to take care of our family for life if we need it, find great ways to give the rest away

3 bad habits- sleeping in, getting sucked into TV shows/movies/books (I hate having to stop in the middle...even if I've seen/read it 5 times already), spacing out-forgetting things, being late, not returning phone calls (sorry family!!)

5 places I've lived- New Hampshire, Idaho (7 houses/apts), Virginia (w/inlaws & an apt)

5 jobs I've had- news staff at The Scroll, copy staff, assistant copy editor, telephone surveys

Some things you may not know about me- I love fresh fruit (...and sweets), I judge food based on texture (drives Andrew crazy), my dream job as a child-teenager-adult was a secretary (I love filing/organizing things, transferring calls, etc), I like watching cooking shows, I don't remember part of Sam's labor/delivery even though I didn't have any pain meds in my system, I have at least ten unfinished projects in this room alone, Andrew was my first kiss

tag-Andrew!, Bree, Caitlin, Lyza, & anyone that thinks they should be on this list ;-)

4 comments:

Bree said...

I didn't know you were in choir??? Where was I?? Haha--across the hall! And I'd never have guessed your dream job was the one I always had! Am I your hero?? HAHAHAHA!!!! Fun to read about my favoritest little sister EVER! :)

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I am totally a texture girl too! Ross doesn't understand it at all- must be a guy thing.

Darren and Traci said...

it's always fun to learn some little tid bits about people that don't normally come up in everyday conversation

Sophia Crane said...

My least favorite foods are all because of texture, Brian understands though, at least a little. The secretary thing doesn't surprise me at all & I can definately relate to the unfinished projects.