Who, me?
How 'bout that.
Look how I've grown.
Look what I can do.
As of his flu follow-up appt on Feb. 13, Sam is 13lbs. 7oz. and 23.75 in. He shocked us by rolling over (back to stomach) the second we put him on the exam table! He has never done it before and hasn't done it since. He rolls from his back to his side if he is motivated enough, but that's it. Apparently he wanted to prove that he was feeling better.
~Happy Birthday, Avri!! Sorry we didn't get to sing to you today.~
5 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww....I just love him! He's so cute! My favorite is the 2nd pic. Oh he is such a mix of you and Drew I can't decide who he looks like more! Good thing you are both SO good looking! :D
Happy 3 months Samster. I love that he and Avri share a bithday number. Sorry we missed your song. I'm sure if you sing it to her tomorrow she won't know the diff! hehe. If you read on my blog I have some gifts I forgot to give her today anyways!! Can't wait to see you in 49 days!! Woo hoo! Love you!!!!!!!!!!
What a good looking little boy!! He is so adorable!! You guys did great!!
He is so sweet. It would be nice to still be close to you guys so our babies could get to know each other. :(
Great pics. He is growing so fast.
that's a cute kid you got there.
Post a Comment