What is his name? Andrew Joseph
How long have you been married? 2 and 1/2 years. If you ask him, though, he'll be able to tell you down to the day. Iddn't he great?!
How long did you date? In the same state- 2 months. Cross country- 2 months dating, 2 engaged. Engaged & in the same state- 4 months. Whew.
How old is he? 25
How old are you? 23
Who eats more sweets? I have been blessed with a far greater tolerance for all things unhealthy. Poor guy just can't keep up.
Who said "I love you first"? Except for holding hands, it took me a week longer than Andrew to be ready for each new step in our relationship. I am so blessed that he is so patient! And determined.
Who is taller? Definitely Andrew.
Who can sing better? Andrew. Ask him to sing next time you see him...hehe
Who is smarter? Come on, how do you really expect me to answer this one anyway? We are smart in different areas: I'm the English/writing nerd, Andrew is the science master. It works out great, we think of things differently so we can solve almost any problem together.
Who does the laundry? When we were both in school, Andrew did the washing/drying and I folded and put away. Now I do it all, unless I wait too long, then Andrew will start a load.
Who does the dishes? Andrew is better at remembering to start the dishwasher, but mostly me.
Who pays the bills? He makes it, I pay it.
His guilty pleasures? Researching stuff online. He can find info on ANYthing faster than anyone I know.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who mows the lawn? We have a square of concrete at the moment, but Andrew is so excited to have a yard of our own. And it will be beautiful.
Besides you, who is his best friend? His dad and his brother.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but most of our favorite recipes are his ideas.
Who drives? Andrew
Who is more stubborn? About silly things-most certainly me.
Who kissed who first? Like I said, Andrew was ready a week before me. I spent the next week waiting for him to try again, though.
Who asked who out first? Depends who you ask. My roommates at the time said our first date was a Kalai concert, which I invited him to. We say it was MC late night, which he invited me to.
What was your first date? Oops. Didn't see this question til I answered the last one. At MC late night, we bowled, latin danced (don't worry, totally my vote, not his), and had ice cream.
Who proposed? Andrew. Both times. When we decided to get married, he asked me, "Can I keep you?" I took a deep breath and said "yes." He asked how long; I said forever. The official proposal was when I came out to Virginia. To get me out of the house so his family could get everything ready, we ran errands in the rain. To make sure we had to come home before his sister's concert, we bought fish. When we got to the house, he took me through a door to the living room. The second he took my hand, my heart jumped and I knew this was it. There were candles and rose petals on every surface: piano, couch, tables, floor. There was a white cloth leading to a white chair, where he sat me down, went to one knee, and asked me.
Who has more siblings? I have 2 brothers, 2 sisters. He has 1 brother, 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants? Well, Andrew certaintly doesn't wear the skirts if that's what you mean!
What is your favorite thing about him? The boy he was, the man he became, the husband he is, and the father he is becoming. His eyes, his smile, his dimple (thank you little boy who kicked him on the playground), and his way with words.
TAG: Sophia, Jenny, Erin, Triana, and anyone else who hasn't.
4 comments:
That was great. I learned a lot about the man who married the the roommate that I had the longest (aside from Brian now). I love seeing or rather reading about how in love you guys are. It gives me warm fuzzies akin to our roommate warm fuzzies. I still have the paper that has the words that best describe me that you, Connie & Becca chose, that was spawned from your interior design homework. Ahh... good memories.
Yay! You did it! Love ya for that! ;) So fun to read about the wonderful Drew Dog! We are such lucky girls!!!! :) ....weeeelll, they're pretty lucky too! hahahaha
Drew--You are the greatest and I am so glad that you take such good care of my baby sister!! Thanks!!
Caitlin
It was sure fun to read about you two. I have to admit that my favorite thing about Andrew is the side-aching laughs that I am guaranteed whenever he is around. Andrew is just all around great fun!!!
Post a Comment