8 Things about Sam
~He is awake almost every night when Andrew gets home from work -- at midnight.
~The hospital called 1 week after Sam was born to find out why I didn't show up for my appointment to be induced.
~Sam never fit most of his 'newborn' socks and booties. He now wears size 6-18 month socks.
~We couldn't decide between 2 names, so for the first day-and-a-half of Sam's life we called him both to see which one we liked. This caused some confusion for family and friends. As a result, some of Sam's Christmas presents had to be re-labeled.
~Sam has discovered some hidden mystery about ceilings. That's the only reason I can think of for why he finds them so fascinating.
~He loves fingers, his, mine, Andrew's, pretty much any that come close enough.
~Sam's first & only time rolling over so far was at the doctor's office 2 days after being checked into the emergency room. full story
~He started snoring after having the flu. Snoring never sounded so good.
He doesn't really snore anymore, but he snorts every once in a while.
Tag- Liam, Cameron, Emma & Sara, Emmie & Allie
7 comments:
Hi Princess! Glad you played along. I love hearing about the Samster. I showed the video to 33333333333 (that was Avri...speak of the devil) I showed her the video and she waved and said hi, then signed "please". Cute. She can't wait to meet Sam! (me too) I love his snoring. Ave does it sometimes too (like her daddy!) Love you tons and see you in....41 days!!! YAAAY!
YOu are right, that is the cutest snoring EVER!! Makenna loved watching "Hammy". So, if he never fit the newborn socks we sent, do we get to borrow them for new little one when the time comes?? :)
Heather! You are cracking me up!! I had forgotten had clever and witty you Andersons are! Gosh, I miss just sitting on the couch talking and laughing! Your comments make my day. . . i'm glad you're glad I'm not getting scruffy
this is a cute idea to do this for the kids
Just so you know, Makenna has watched the video of "Hammy moring" well over a dozen times and it hasn't even been up very long!!
So, what was the other name? I am out of the loop so all that I have ever heard/read is Sam. Cute video baby snoring is way cute.
Hey you guys. What a beautiful baby boy you have! Congratulations! I found you on the Bitton family's blog and was intrested when I heard you were living in Richmond for the moment. Josh and I will be moving there the beginning of July for dental school. What a small world! So how are things there? Where are you living exactly? Fill us in on what it is like there.
Post a Comment