Wow! That was fast! To think that ten days ago he was just starting to wobble around. I wish I still caught onto things so quickly. That is absolutely amazing. Way to go Sam! 'Course - Heather, you realize that your job just got a whole lot harder - he is like super-mobile now. Good luck momma!
Wahooooo Sam. When I come to visit we can chase each other around your house. Heather, you are such a terrific, positive, encouraging parent. Blessing on both of you, DAd
haha OH NO!!! I was so worried Allison would walk early since she was taking steps and walking around furniture so young but thankfully she just started walking everywhere a couple weeks ago. That's exciting for Sam though. With your first it's not such a big deal when they walk but with your next one you're going to want them immobile for a while longer haha.
10 comments:
That's awesome!! It is crazy how fast they change. He is still adorable, though!
Wow! That was fast! To think that ten days ago he was just starting to wobble around. I wish I still caught onto things so quickly. That is absolutely amazing. Way to go Sam! 'Course - Heather, you realize that your job just got a whole lot harder - he is like super-mobile now. Good luck momma!
Wahooooo Sam. When I come to visit we can chase each other around your house. Heather, you are such a terrific, positive, encouraging parent. Blessing on both of you, DAd
How cute! I can't believe he is walking already!
Awesome awesome!!! way to go Sam!!!
I know they would be friends if we lived closer! Who knows. . we might end up somewhere out there for school!
Ohmygosh! I'm so excited! YAHH SAM!
Yay Sam!! I can't believe he's walking already! He is just so cute!!
haha OH NO!!! I was so worried Allison would walk early since she was taking steps and walking around furniture so young but thankfully she just started walking everywhere a couple weeks ago. That's exciting for Sam though. With your first it's not such a big deal when they walk but with your next one you're going to want them immobile for a while longer haha.
Gooo Sam!!! He looks SO dang cute waddling along!! I love it!! Love and miss you guys TONS!!!!!!!!
holy cow!!! he really is walking!
Post a Comment