I think something changes in your DNA when you become a parent. The photogene mutates and kicks into hyper drive, resulting in those awkward hour-long "look at my child" sessions in grocery store lines. Hopefully, I'm not there yet, but if you are sick of seeing pictures, you may want to steer clear of this blog for a while...

To help you tell how much Sam has grown, we're going to try to remember to take occasional pictures of Sam and his "ER" bear. Dec. 10, 2007

We call him "Left Eye".

Sam is not amused by my attempts to take pictures of him during bathtime.
4 comments:
We aren't going to get tired of the pictures!!
Keep em comin, keep em comin!!! So glad you are doing a pic with the bear to chart his growth! And I love his bath picture...too cute!
Hey Heather and Andrew!! We were wondering how we would be able to find you and wondered how the new baby was doing. He is really cute!! And you guys are cute parents--all proud and such! Sounds like things are going good for you. Let's totally keep in touch. I will email you our info so we can communicate! Talk to you later!
Kimberly and Dave Theriault
I finally got a new card reader so I have been looking through lots of pictures and wow. You are definately right about taking LOTS more pictures when you have a baby we had 76 just from Dec 1 til now, crazy.
Post a Comment