Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's official

Andrew and I decided on a medical school. Drum roll please ...

We'll be attending VCOM. So for the next 4 years, I'm a Virginian. Long live the South!

4 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Congrats!!! Guess we'll be visiting Virginia sometime in the next four years then!!

Bree said...

Caitlin says I always beat her to the comments...but I beg to differ. Heeeey, we comment in chronological order! That is SOOOO cute!! :) Heather---I think you are going to pass my post record! Way to go!!! I've even got a few months in the blogging world on you!! I better get cracking!!!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Congratulations. It must feel good to have that important decision all decided about and stuff. (Yeah, and they gave me a degree in English!!)

Sophia Crane said...

The South isn't so bad. At least, that is what I keep telling myself since I married a Texan and am pretty much doomed (I mean am going to be priviledged) to spend the rest on my life here. Congratulations on making the decision, what an exciting time in your life.