Sam has followed in my footsteps and is a world-class sleeper. Unfortunately, he doesn't use this talent at night as much as we would like. To help him figure out a new schedule, we try to keep him awake during the day. That is not always easy, and these are the lengths we go to to make it happen.
Andrew's dad took it upon himself to keep Sam awake while we were at their house.
When Sam refused to cooperate, Grandpa took it to the next level.
Andrew's dad took it upon himself to keep Sam awake while we were at their house.
When Sam refused to cooperate, Grandpa took it to the next level.
Grandma had better luck.
4 comments:
There's nothing like watching Grandpa's play with the little ones!! How funny!
Those videos are SO funny. Andrew's dad is so cute. And I love your post title. Dang you are so creative! I think you need to be my blog consultant so I can add a little creativity to mine! Love you tons and tons!!
Fabulous acting Sam. Are you ready to jump on the trampoline with me yet? Hurry up. xox GP
Poor kid, he was just trying to catch some zzz's. Way cute videos He is getting big. It is funny, looking at Cameron now, it is hard to believe that he was ever that small (He was, just not for long), but then again, Cameron is a big boy a grew really fast so I guess I should stop comparing him. It sure is nice having family around. It looks like at least Grandpa is enjoying his time with Sam, whether or not Sam is might be another story.
Post a Comment