Friday, December 7, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We started off the Christmas season right on Wednesday. It snowed in the morning, and we decorated our tree in the evening.




Sam wasn't very impressed with his first snowfall.




Andrew tried to tell him how fun snow is.




I was so shocked, I just sat mesmerized by the falling flakes.



My Mom watched Sam so Andrew & I could put ornaments up.





Straight from a Hallmark card -- Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Bree said...

HO HO HO!!! Your tree looks great!! I bug James about getting one EVERY night...I guess I'm not very convincing...still no tree!! Maybe this weekend?!?!?!? Fingers crossed. Heathy---you look SO good! Don't worry Drew...you look good too!!! :) Love you THREE!

Bree said...

P.S. Time to update the ol' profile...your belly's not doubling anymore, it's downsizing!! :)

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I agree with Bree- you look amazing, and your hair is so long and pretty!!

Sophia Crane said...

I haven't taken the chance to say anything yet, but I am so happy for You & Andrew. Sam is such a cute little guy & his mom is looking pretty good herself. It is amazing how fast they grow cherish every moment. Oh, and by the way, I am WAY jealous of your snow. Somehow, I doubt I will get a white Christmas here in Houston.

Caitlin and Jared said...

Hey guys! Great pictures! That little Sam is such a sweetheart--Makenna loves looking at the pictures--she gets so excited!! Thanks for sharing!! Love you guys tons!