There is a beautiful park in downtown Richmond with Japanese gardens, Italian gardens, and a zoo. We took my mom up to see it and enjoy the 79 degree weather Monday. The flowers weren't in full bloom, but the grass was green and the sun was shining.

Andrew & Sam explore.

Our family tree (groan)

My Mom got in touch with her inner warrior in the Japanese garden.
3 comments:
WOW!!! Oh yeah Mom...you are soooo totally cool. You have so many talents. I love finding out these new things about you. I'd hate to meet you in a dark alley!
Love,
-Jared
Gosh Heather, I'm glad MY mom would never do anything so embarassing!
Sorry, that last part was from me, Caitlin, I forgot to put my name!!
SOOOOOOO jealous of your weather! Glad you could enjoy some time outside. And yeah, I'm glad I don't have a dorky mom like you do....HAHAHAHAHAHA! Gotta love her!
Post a Comment