I used the same blessing outfit, only Cameron was so big that I didn't button the top button and hid it with the bow-tie. Super cute pictures. You guys look so happy
Awww...Just when I thought Sam couldn't get ANY cuter...you post new pics! I'm glad his blessing day went so well. So special to see a dad bless their sweet baby. My ABSOLUTE favorite pic is Sam's solo on the couch. He looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Awesome job on the bowtie, Feath! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great pictures!! Heather you look amazing!! Andrew--thanks for being the kind of man who can bless his sweet baby (and take such good care of my baby sister)!!
His little suit is the most adoreable thing!!! I love it. your little family snuggle on the couch makes my heart smile- you guys must like each other or something. :)
4 comments:
I used the same blessing outfit, only Cameron was so big that I didn't button the top button and hid it with the bow-tie. Super cute pictures. You guys look so happy
Awww...Just when I thought Sam couldn't get ANY cuter...you post new pics! I'm glad his blessing day went so well. So special to see a dad bless their sweet baby. My ABSOLUTE favorite pic is Sam's solo on the couch. He looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Awesome job on the bowtie, Feath! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great pictures!! Heather you look amazing!! Andrew--thanks for being the kind of man who can bless his sweet baby (and take such good care of my baby sister)!!
His little suit is the most adoreable thing!!! I love it. your little family snuggle on the couch makes my heart smile- you guys must like each other or something. :)
Post a Comment