That's right. Sam is five months old. Here is the update.
No doctor's appointment this time around, so I'm not sure what the physical stats are. For the fun stuff, check out the post below. Here's our "growth chart"
Already a trickster during pictures. Smiling & sitting up = genius Poser
Woot woot! What a handsome little devil! Dang--remember I wanted to see the bear in person while I was there! Oh well! Love the pics of his new tricks--way to go Sam on rolling over! and nice crib! Let me know how he likes the transition! Love you!
I can't believe he is already 5 months old! Time is flying by so fast! And he is getting so big! I wouldn't be surprised if he passed up Audrey:-)Does he really already have 2 teeth? Audrey is almost 10 months old and is just barely got her first one! In a way i'm glad its taken her so long to get a tooth, because they are quite miserable throughout the process. Hope everything else is going well! You 3 seem to be having lots of fun! I always enjoy looking at your blog and seeing what your all up too. We miss you guys lots and lots! I'm sad we're not up in Rexburg when you go there for a visit! I always thought I wouldn't miss it when we left, but i'm beginning too now!
He is so photogenic! You asked about our numbers, we have new ones. Are your numbers still the same? We would love to be able to see you guys if it works out when you will be here. We will be going to Oregon on or around the 27th of June and we aren't quite sure what day we will be getting back yet. But if your numbers are still the same we can call you guys and give you our numbers and we can stay up letting each other know what days we will both actually be around.
7 comments:
He is getting so big! He looks so grown up sitting all by himself!
Woot woot! What a handsome little devil! Dang--remember I wanted to see the bear in person while I was there! Oh well! Love the pics of his new tricks--way to go Sam on rolling over! and nice crib! Let me know how he likes the transition! Love you!
I can't believe he is already 5 months old! Time is flying by so fast! And he is getting so big! I wouldn't be surprised if he passed up Audrey:-)Does he really already have 2 teeth? Audrey is almost 10 months old and is just barely got her first one! In a way i'm glad its taken her so long to get a tooth, because they are quite miserable throughout the process. Hope everything else is going well! You 3 seem to be having lots of fun! I always enjoy looking at your blog and seeing what your all up too.
We miss you guys lots and lots! I'm sad we're not up in Rexburg when you go there for a visit! I always thought I wouldn't miss it when we left, but i'm beginning too now!
He is so photogenic! You asked about our numbers, we have new ones. Are your numbers still the same? We would love to be able to see you guys if it works out when you will be here. We will be going to Oregon on or around the 27th of June and we aren't quite sure what day we will be getting back yet. But if your numbers are still the same we can call you guys and give you our numbers and we can stay up letting each other know what days we will both actually be around.
He has such great expressions!
Hey- did you guys change your mind about the grad school?
I can't believe how busy you have been, but it all sounds like great fun. Sam is SO cute!
Post a Comment