Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Auntie Em...

For those of you that heard about the tornadoes in the Richmond area--

We are fine. The tornadoes touched down about half an hour from here. We had wind and rain, but nothing sinister. Although, one of Andrew's coworkers got a video of a twister on his cell phone. Pretty crazy stuff.

5 comments:

Bree said...

Phew! So glad to hear! Last night I hopped on to check the weather and saw a heading on msn.com that said Tornadoes Touch Down in Virginia...I was like "PEACHES!!!" Then I read and found out it was in Suffolk...but I didn't know some were closer! Yikes!! Hope the storms move away from my baby sister and her family!! Love you tons!

Kim said...

I heard about the tornadoes on the news this morning! I'm so glad to see that you are all safe. Hopefully that will be the last of them for ya this season. I hope the rest of your spring will go well for you too!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Thank you for putting up this post. I just found out about them, and rushed to your site hoping you had a little reassuring post for me- you did! :)

Caitlin and Jared said...

Oh good! Glad all is well!

Darren and Traci said...

Scary!!! I didn't even hear about that! But a half hour away from you is still so close. I would have been freaking out. Glad you guys are safe and sound.