All in all, a good day to make me think about why I like living in Richmond:
Crazy men who juggle flaming torches while riding a 6-foot-tall unicycle in the middle of a crowded, paved road while begging for money.
Gorgeous blossoms along a city street at the end of March.
Views like this of a city where history lives next door to innovation. (No really, the Confederate White House is in the middle of the VCU Hospital complex.)
I'm 6 months pregnant in this picture, so no comments on my pooch.
7 comments:
First of all, I never would have noticed a pooch or guessed that you were 6 months along in that picture! Second, I am glad you are enjoying Richmond! Street performers are always entertaining!
What's Andrew's excuse? Just kidding!!
Heather, I'm jealous of all the neat culture out there I think we should move there! Love the popcorn trees and love that Sam plays with stuff using his feet! Love it!
Lovely pooch!! Heather you forgot me!!!! You also love Richmond b/c your bald father in law, who love you three to pieces lives here!!!
Excellent entry.
xo Dad
WHAT THE HECK!!! Jon commented!! Sooooo not fair! He's gonna hear about that from me!! :) Seriously though, I cannot believe you're 6 mos in this pic....never woulda guessed! And we are so excited to partake of all Richmond has to offer!!! Yippeeee!!!
I was waiting to see who was going to post pictures of your fun weekend first--you or Bree...Bree won, sorry!!
I have to give you credit, Bree may have posted first, but you were much more thorough right off the bat. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment