The cousins. I'm not sure whether Avri was trying to say hi or coming in for a nibble.
I don't know who this random lady is, but apparently she was enjoying watching us try to get Sam and Avri in the same picture.
The whole group.
Sisters & cousins.
Apparently Sam wanted a snack and his toe volunteered.
We drove the rest of the way to Buena Vista for the wedding reception of one of Andrew's good friends from high school. Bree and James got to explore BV, while Andrew and I showed Sam off. It was fun to see the faces that go with so many stories.
The drive home (about 2 hours) flew by. Andrew and James talked about who knows what, while Bree and I talked in the back of the van. We also got to continue our family tradition (started on the way back from VCOM last week), to stop at Dunkin' Donuts on the way! The donuts don't seem quite as good as they used to, but nostalgia counts for something, right?
2 comments:
You must have some awesome upperbody strength from carrying Sam around!! He is so cute!
Love the one of Sam eating his toes!! :) And I hadn't seen the one of us with our babies! You'll have to send it with the others! :) Is Sammy feeling better with his teething? Hope so!
Post a Comment