Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sam's latest feats


Almost-upright sitting. He does pretty well sometimes, and others...that's why I'm sitting behind him.

Side balancing. I have no idea how he can come so close to rolling over without doing it. Hello, gravity, anyone? (He started on his back and his hips are completely over, but no.)

Look, no hands! He started off sitting upright, scooched himself all the way down, and discovered it makes an excellent kicking bar, too.

4 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already working on sitting up! That's funny he goes so far but not all the way with rolling over!

Sophia Crane said...

It will come and then you better watch out because he will get into everything and that is just the begining of more developments that leading to more trouble making, but it is so great & cute & exciting that you don't care

Kim said...

I loved it when Audrey could FINALLY sit up on her own (without me close behind her). From here on out they'll just keep on accomplishing new and bigger mild-stones! I'm jealous that your experiencing 'spring' already. It's not quite happening yet here in Rexburg. Alot of the snow is melting away though...so that's good!

Bree said...

Go Sammy go! I have a feeling he will learn to roll over in approx. 4 days! Ohhhh, we are so excited to meet him!!