I spent the beginning of the week getting ready for James, Bree, and Avri to come visit! After a lot of cleaning (thanks for the motivation), sorting (thanks for the excuse), and furniture rearranging, we picked them up on Wednesday night.
Side note: There is a tunnel (1.3 miles?) on the way to the Norfolk airport, and it is Andrew's tradition to try to hold his breath all the way through. On the way to pick them up, I went 1min 8sec. On the way home, under a minute. On the way to drop the off 1min 30sec. On the way home, I was asleep.
On Thursday, we went to Maymont Park. It was a beautiful day, 83-degrees. We brought a picnic and had fun watching Avri discover the grass and flowers. We went to a Richmond Braves baseball game, then home for a barbecue. James & Andrew went for a late night swim after some sand volleyball. The water was too cold for me or Bree to willingly subject ourselves to, so we kept the kids on dry ground.
1 comment:
Isn't trying to hold your breath while driving a little dangerous?? I like the last picture of Andrew jumping in the pool--what kind of a pose is that??
Post a Comment