After our long drive, we were all more than happy to get to Andrew's parents' house and find a new addition, especially for our (Sam's) enjoyment.
An inground swimming pool. That's right folks, we were living the high life!
(Andrew's dad was digging a well, but found unmarked cables & had to scrap the project. Being the great grandpa that he is, and a boy at heart, he lined it with tarp, filled it with water, and added a slip-n-slide.)
Sam was in the pool within 10 minutes of pulling in the driveway. Despite his teeth chattering, it took some master negotiating to get him out of it 30+ minutes later.
That night we enjoyed a family BBQ and got to meet Sarah's family.
(Did I mention the reason for our trip was Andrew's brother, Evan's, wedding? To Sarah Ann. Maybe I should have...)
4 comments:
congrats on finding a house! and suuuuuper fun swimming pool!
sam. the cutest boy ever!
Smart boy--I love when he grabs the hose and starts the chase! : ) Makenna wants to know if we can do that! ;)
I remember coming West--finding a swimming pool at the end of a long drive sure helps. Looks like loads of fun for Sam-Pop & Andrew, too :)
What a fun grandpa!!! Cracked me up when he got the hose and turned it on Pop! And I looooved hearing your voice/squeals. ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment