I jumped online to see what's going on with my friends and family, and was slapped in the face with a major challenge of strength, determination, and integrity. So, in the spirit of comraderie(dare I say it? misery loves company?), I'd like to invite any of you to join me.
My sister is giving up sweets for a month! Andrew & I did it a couple months ago, and I've been talking about doing it again for a couple weeks. However, without Andrew here to remind and entertain me in the evenings, my bored little tummy needs a sweet treat.
So, I figured having it out on the web will definitely help me remember. Since Bree took a "Mardi Gras" style last day, I am, too. I'll start Saturday, May 3. Here goes nothin'!
5 comments:
Way to be heather! You guys are great! Aaron and I have been doing the kind of the same thing- we aren't eating sugar or white flour. So, cooking at our house has been intresting! You guys will are pros though!
Yay! Way to join the cool group. haha. JUST KIDDING! But glad you'll be on board for moral support...I'll do my best to lend some to you too! :) Love you.
Well, you and Bree are showing me up on this one! I just can't do it! Maybe when I'm not pregnant, spending al day with a little girl with a crazy sweet tooth and it's not Brock's birthday, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, and a couple of church activities with awesome refreshments....maybe then... Good Luck! You guys are amazing!
Heather- I just e-mailed you - sorry it was so long!!
I am going to see if I can convince Mike to follow this one. This morning he had eaten two pieces of cake and a bowl of icecream by 10AM!
Post a Comment