Friday, January 30, 2009

Best Buds

I love that my two favorite guys are best friends. They always find something fun to do together. (Usually something that I, as a mom/girl, would never have thought could be so much fun.)


#1-Peek-a-booing an empty street; #2-emptying the dryer; #3-not hearing a heartbeat; #4-Peek-a-booing yourself in a mirror; #5-reading one book over and over for 14months; #6-feel better hugs; #7-reading requests to a sleeping Dad; #8-computer games; #9-playing catch when one person can't walk and the other can't throw or catch; #10-helping put Dad's boot on; #11-sliding on a box; #12-my boys


6 comments:

Brendon said...

That is sooooo cute!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Just watch out, he is probably growing so fast that the next time he tries that trick it may not go so well!

Darren and Traci said...

Dads are great! At the end of the day I'm so glad that Darren thinks different then I do, he comes home from work ready to play baseball and football in the living room with the girls while I want to just get my sanity back from the long day! haha It looks like Sam and Andrew have a lot of fun together.

Walker Family said...

I love this post! You guys are great parents! Sma is adorable. He looks more like you, Heather, the older he gets. Sweet, sweet family!

Cluff Family said...

Sam is so cute!!! That is so neat that he and Andrew have such a sweet friendship!

Bree said...

Precious!! Those two are cute buddies. p.s. you suck at commenting these days!!!!!!!!!!!