Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas!!

Finally!
It was great to have little kids around for Christmas this year. Let me walk you through the morning-


Sam was shocked at his cousins tearing into the gifts with such energy. He decided that he liked to play with their opened gifts instead of worrying about his own. He warmed up after discovering the animal crackers. In fact, he wanted to dig in immediately. I loved my gifts from my sweet hubby. Sam is still the best present. Sam ended up loving it and thinking the whole experience was great. My two favorite things about Christmas.


The rest of Christmas Day: Rexburg had about 4 feet of snow (plus drifts), so the kids and uncles went out to build a snow fort. Sam's favorite present was the "pretty" office chair that Mikele picked especially for Grammy. The little ones took turns riding and spinning on it all day.

2 comments:

D said...

It was so great to have you three here for the holidays!! Life sure is quiet around here now. Thanks for shoveling, Andrew. Thanks for your cooking, Heather. Thanks for all the fun, Sam. It was wonderful!! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear you say boys are fun- I am slightly nervous... :-) I can't believe how big Sam is!!! He is so grown up. How is MO treating you? What have ou been up to?