Sunday, January 4, 2009

First post of the New Year!!

We are back from our holiday travelling, and I am looking forward to getting on top of everything. I will start posting on recent events tomorrow (family pictures, playing in the snow, roadtripping across the coutnry x2, some of Sam's latest, Christmas, and any other pics/videos I find that have been neglected).

In the meantime, we want to wish all of you a Happy New Year! Here is our Christmas card (in case the mailman lost yours)

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Hey, I am sorry I missed your call and never called back...if you call me again I will save you number this time and be sure to either talk or return asap. :)

Anonymous said...

It was a joy to have you here for the holidays!! Sam is a treasure for sure! I'll bet you're glad to be home again, though. I'm sure Sam is enjoying his own space :) Can't wait to see some of the pictures you took, since I didn't get the chance. Love, Mom