Andrew had to do homework over the break, including using his stethoscope and working on a few unsuspecting relatives.
My nephew and nieces were excited to hear their own heartbeats (and eachothers). It was going smoothly until Brock, 7, had the great idea to shout into the stethoscope. Thankfully, having once been a 7-year-old boy, Andrew recognized the signs and averted disaster.

5 comments:
That is so funny! Is Makenna the only one that calls it her "heart beep"? Drew is going to be such a great doctor.
Sorry we missed you in Idaho. It sounds like all of us where there, and I only saw Cyn. Your pictures are always so cute! It's great to hear some more stories about Sam and your family! I hope all you have a great year and can't wait to read about what it holds for you.
cute cute. Cracks me up that Brock shouted, way to avert disaster Drew! :) You are going to be the BEST doctor!! Thanks for helping me and James' screwed up backs!! hahaha. I'm sad we forgot to sign your papers, let me know if I need to fax it in! hahaha!!! Good luck with school!!! we love you guys!
Where did you find such cute kids for your pictures?
Wow I was so behind on your blog so I just had to read and catch up on everything. The pictures help a ton too to see everything you have been doing. You guys had some busy holidays! It looks like you had a blast though with family. Sam is growing so fast and already starting to get the toddler look to him! I need to get better about getting on here to keeping up with people's blogs and updating my own.
Post a Comment