Tuesday, I fixed the vacuum with a little help from my personal handy man. He's so thorough he had to check every screw, along with a few other things that must have caught his expert eye.
I packed lunch and we met Andrew for Institute (after vacuuming, of course). It was too gorgeous of a day to go back inside, so Sam & I took the stroller for a walk to visit the local puddles and make sure they got enough rocks for the day.

(promise this wasn't meant to be a "look at my sweet ring" picture,
but...didn't Andrew do an amazing job?)
Sam took a nap, and I started to sort through our accumulation of instructions, owner's manuals, and receipts. I was a firm believer that the paper you throw away is the one that would have saved hundreds of dollars and hours of work. I have recently overcome this belief and moved on to the "I am not packing and moving this junk AGAIN!" camp.
Tuesday night I had a board meeting for SAA. This means that I get to have adult conversation with the other ladies on the board (doesn't that sound official and swanky?) and Sam & Andrew do some cool project I never would have thought of.

I did find nails on my living room/kitchen floors all the next day, but Sam loved it.

2 comments:
We have had some nice weather ourselves lately. It is so much nicer to walk out in the fresh air than on a treadmill in the basement. Why am I not the least bit surprised at Andrew's innovative play? :)What a fun dad!
Not that Drew needs an advocate, but I think the "Andrew Rocks" label needs to be added here...just look at that slide!!
Post a Comment