Monday, March 1, 2010

Check...Check...Check

This was my To-Do List for the day:
Not bad, I think. (I have no idea what everyone else accomplishes in a day, but I must admit this is fairly spectacular for me lately.) In case this is fairly pathetic for most of you, I have to include that I also fed my family 3 meals, cleaned up from them, unloaded the dishwasher, and played with Sam...I can think of more if I'm still pathetic ;-)

We prefer to play memory like this: One of us chooses a card, Sam helps me find the match, we then act like, play with, eat the item on the card. It's spectacular. Then Sam stuffs them all down the side of the couch, and I spend 30 minutes trying to put them back in the box without him noticing.

The newsletter is for the SAA. I do one every month. This month I was lazy, no embellishments, frames, ribbons, faux notecards for the recipes...

2 comments:

D said...

YEAH!!!! I was so excited to see new blogs :) By the way,I am dutifully impressed with your accomplishments. I also like Sam's style of memory--the acting out, playing, eating part, not the stuffing part.

Bree said...

Could you please stop being so productive and creative and cute and stuff....you're making me look bad!! ;) LOVE YA!