Thursday, April 22, 2010

Farmer Sam

The other day, Andrew decided to help Sam plant a little garden. We already had a window box planter and dirt (maybe from last summer when I was going to plant herbs). So off they went.


Sam loved the idea. He scooped the dirt into the planter, spread it out, patted it down, dropped the seeds in, sprayed the water on. In fact, I think he loved just about all of it.

Until we told him he couldn't play in the dirt anymore because it would ruin the seeds. He still struggles with that every time we water.

3 comments:

D said...

I love how seriously he takes such projects. If you can keep him from playing in the dirt, I'm sure he'll be excited to see the plants poke through.

Cynthia said...

Poor kid, he lost his toy ;). He is getting so big and congrats again on Baby Sister.

Bree said...

Ahhh he looks so big!! Can't wait to see what grows. So cute that he just wants to play in the dirt. :)