Friday, April 16, 2010

This is the gift Sam picked for his baby sister

I think she will love it!

7 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Yay!!!! Congrats!! She will be so adorable!!

Angela B said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited you'll have a girl to dress up!! But I know you probably won't let her be to frilly.

Sara said...

how exciting! congratulations :)

Bree said...

Hahaha. I think he's already learned the trick Avri knows...just today she picked out a toy "for Emery" at Target and has been playing with it all day. ;) WAAAAAY excited about baby girl (aka Bree Jr). I loved talking to you today!!!!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Congrats! Oh, girls are so fun! The puppets are so cute. Way to pick out a great gift Sam!

Megan said...

Oh so sweet, congrats on a baby girl!

Sophia Crane said...

I was afraid of Cameron doing the same type of thing, so I had him help me decorate matching big brother/ little sister shirt using fabric markers. He loved it & every time they wore their shirts he would tell everyone that he colored them. Congrats on the girl, they are way fun.