I helped run one of the 'booths' for the first half, so Laura took Sam around with Peyson. I was surprised to find that Sam kept running back to get me; he's not much of a momma's boy unless he's tired or sick or something. But every few minutes, I would turn to find Sam standing right by me, showing me a prize or telling me about something. I felt pretty special.
~Sam enjoyed the music part of the cake walk, but we'll have to work on the concept of a 'personal bubble.'
~He really loved the cupcake part of the cake walk.
~He had fun with the beanbag toss. Most of the kids had finished the games at this point, so he and a couple other little guys were tossing them back and forth through the tiger's mouth.
~Sam was all excited about the fishing game. "I fish." "Mommy fish." "Fishing poe!" He was a bit confused when he caught a jelly bracelet instead of a fish.
`Sam added the climbing wall to the circuit. He actually got all the way off the ground a couple times, but I was so nervous the first time I wasn't even thinking of taking a picture.
~The obstacle course was a fun idea, but Sam mostly liked the tube.
~He couldn't quite get the bouncy ball to work for him. (He's got his mother's short legs.)

2 comments:
The cake walk pic is my favorite!
That looks like so much fun!! I've been looking for those tubes I think Landen would enjoy it too.
Post a Comment