It's what VA is for
Congrats! So happy for you!
Funny that you posted this on April Fool's Day! Does everyone believe you? : ) Congrats--I feel safe in saying that since I've known for a while!
I happened upon your blog while looking at the SAA blog. Congratulations! Babies are so exciting. I guess baby would be a better term.
Congrats!! So happy for you, we need to catch up!
YAY! I am so excited for you guys! And for Sam to be an awesome big brother too, of course. :)
Yippeeee!! I'm so excited, butyou guys already knew that! :) It took me awhile to figure out what you were talking about with Hesther. hahahaha!! That's funny. Love you!
p.s. cute new header!!
Congratulations!
Hurray for you!
Congratulations!!!!i'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats!!! I am very excited for you guys. Baby #2 is so much fun. Sam will be an awesome big brother because he's so sweet. Congrats Andersons!
Hurray! Congratulations! How are you feeling?
Congrats. Jason just told me Thursday. When do you find out what you are having? Mikele just asked.
Congratulations! I am way happy for you.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Congrats! So happy for you!
Funny that you posted this on April Fool's Day! Does everyone believe you? : ) Congrats--I feel safe in saying that since I've known for a while!
I happened upon your blog while looking at the SAA blog. Congratulations! Babies are so exciting. I guess baby would be a better term.
Congrats!! So happy for you, we need to catch up!
YAY! I am so excited for you guys! And for Sam to be an awesome big brother too, of course. :)
Yippeeee!! I'm so excited, butyou guys already knew that! :) It took me awhile to figure out what you were talking about with Hesther. hahahaha!! That's funny. Love you!
p.s. cute new header!!
Congratulations!
Hurray for you!
Congratulations!!!!
i'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats!!! I am very excited for you guys. Baby #2 is so much fun. Sam will be an awesome big brother because he's so sweet. Congrats Andersons!
Hurray! Congratulations! How are you feeling?
Congrats. Jason just told me Thursday. When do you find out what you are having? Mikele just asked.
Congratulations! I am way happy for you.
Post a Comment