This usually means a couple of books, a magnadoodle, maybe a small car if I'm feeling lenient (for Conference I allowed some colored pencils, a new coloring book, and a bead/threading set...I'm not too strict, am I?).
This is what Sam brought back:
hmmm...
times are a changin'
**The title is supposed to look like an electrical plug...
6 comments:
i was wondering what the title ment:) isn't if funny? they will know how to use cell phones before they can read!!!!
Ha--I thought the title was a person-lying down, head to the left...but I didn't know what the ~~~ were. I don't know how else you could do an electrical plug, so good job!
That would be the items my kids would choose too. We are creating electronic monsters. I have a word spelling game that Kassie likes to play on my ipod touch.
It is incredible. Can you even imagine the technology our kids will have when they hit grade school...high school...college?
hahah. that's funny. it's true though!! tell drew he's the man!! i can't believe he could mow the lawn like that!! how cute! he's such a fun dad!!!
The first time Cameron crawled it was to get my cell phone that I had left on the floor.
Post a Comment