Yay--we've never seen Evan before! His identity is no longer a mystery! And we'll never forget what he looks like because he is Andrew...just with brown hair!! And Sam looks SOOO cute! I love the pic with Auntie Abby--precious!
I had to laugh at the fist two lines--they aren't related, right?? (Sometimes life is tough, over the holidays we spent a lot of time with Andrew's family). Don't worry Drew, spending time with your family looks anything but "tough"! : )
3 comments:
Yay--we've never seen Evan before! His identity is no longer a mystery! And we'll never forget what he looks like because he is Andrew...just with brown hair!! And Sam looks SOOO cute! I love the pic with Auntie Abby--precious!
The sad face picture makes me smile. I how babies can even make being sad look cute.
I had to laugh at the fist two lines--they aren't related, right?? (Sometimes life is tough, over the holidays we spent a lot of time with Andrew's family). Don't worry Drew, spending time with your family looks anything but "tough"! : )
Post a Comment