Sam has been experimenting with his voice these last few weeks. He's even come pretty close to a few words. (He almost 'said' Mom a few weeks ago. Last week, Andrew's brother, Evan, said "say Evan" and Sam replied right on cue with something very close to 'Evan'. He's a genius.)
Like most prodigies, Sam is a little hesitant when it comes to being in front of the camera. I had to use some odd camera angles and a few tricks to capture his prowess on film. Enjoy.
5 comments:
I love little baby voices, they are so cute. And just so you know, it will almost always be the case that when you want to capture something really cute on film, by the time you get your Camera, they stop or they are more interested in the camera.
What a little cutie!! Of course he's a genius, look at his parents1
I love him!!! Soooo cute! Avri was a little camera shy too, and now she just grabs at it. Hm. Someday she'll figure it out! Hahaha. Guess what, I forgot to tell you I watched a video I took of Avri when she was younger and it sounds like you! It's cute! We have the same motherese I guess. Haha. We are SO cool! :)
Uhhh, I just reread what I wrote. AVRI doesn't sound like you....I do!! hahaha.
HEY!!! We just got your guys' Christmas card in the mail. We were out of town for a month and all our mail took a while to get to our new address also but we got it. We have been wanting to get in touch with you guys but didn't have your email address. I am so glad that you added the note about your blog at the bottom of your christmas note. We have a blog too. It's Johnsonjabbers.blogspot.com You guys look like you are doing well and your little guy is soooo cute! It will be nice to be able to look on here and keep up with you.
Post a Comment