This is now what Emma and I watch when I open the computer- she dances along with him and calls him, "Da cue baby dasher" (the cute baby dancer). This is a really cute moment to have on film- I LOVE it. He'll be gracing the halls of swing night before you know it :)
What a great video! All you have to do now is teach him how to move his hips and he will be set. Oh, and getting a soccer ball in front of those kicking legs would be good too.
Hey guys! We are so glad that we can keep in contact now! Thanks for the letter! Your little boy is so cute!!!! Hope you are enjoying Virginia. Check out our blog as well!! goldingfamily.blogspot
6 comments:
What a stud. I think Avri might be looking to collaborate. I'll have her agent call Sam's agent. We MISS you guys!!!!!!!!!!
He's a maniac, maniac!!
This is now what Emma and I watch when I open the computer- she dances along with him and calls him, "Da cue baby dasher" (the cute baby dancer). This is a really cute moment to have on film- I LOVE it. He'll be gracing the halls of swing night before you know it :)
What a great video! All you have to do now is teach him how to move his hips and he will be set. Oh, and getting a soccer ball in front of those kicking legs would be good too.
Hey guys! We are so glad that we can keep in contact now! Thanks for the letter! Your little boy is so cute!!!! Hope you are enjoying Virginia. Check out our blog as well!! goldingfamily.blogspot
Later!!!
Hey!! Your baby is beautiful!!! How are you? You look like your doing well! Where are you going to go to scholl next year, do you know yet?
I so glad you found us!!!
Post a Comment