Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Two months old and fully immune

Sam's doctor appointment was yesterday. He now weighs 12lb, 11.2 oz and is 23.25 in long. The doctor said everything looks good. He put Sam on his tummy to check out his neck strength. Sam did well, but it made him fussy. We got him calmed down (almost asleep) just in time for the nurse to bring in his immunizations. He did pretty well considering he was getting poked with needles. He looked so surprised at the first stick. He cried a little, but calmed down quickly. Then the nurse stuck him for the second set. He cried, but again started to settle down - just in time for the third shot. We got him comforted and he was asleep in his car seat before we got out of the building.



Sam's band aid assortment: two Spiderman and one Shrek. (The shadow from his hand looks kinda creepy-sorry)



Full-length and making friends.



Life is great! Love you!

9 comments:

Bree said...

Ohhhh, poor Sam! What a trooper though! He looks SO CUTE! I love the last picture with his BIG smile! Can't believe he's already caught up to his bear!!!

Heather said...

I know it has nothing to do with terrible immunizations, but Heather, how do you get video's on your blog? I have a hilarious one of Mike I want to post, but I can't get it to work. Perhaps email me.

Sophia Crane said...

I love the last picture!

Caitlin and Jared said...

So cute and getting so big so fast!!

Nicole Norris said...

Don't you love shot days. I always threaten Jason that next time he can go and hold his screaming child. Ironically Brock is the worst at getting shots. I think it is because he is older and knows what is coming. Anyways, Sam is sure cute!

K. Bitton said...

What a beautiful baby! I found your blog through the Tracys. How are you guys doing!? You look so good. Sam is so cute Heather. Congrats! p.s. you should check out our blog!:)

Unknown said...

hey ya heather! Sam is getting way too cute!!!! i love the updates you put on there. what are you guys up to? how is the east? besides the warm weather, do you love it? what are the future plans?

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Kayci. How fun you are a mom.. what a cute little guy. I'm so glad to see that you are doing great. we are doing pretty good here too. check out our blog..
www.rbevansfamily.blogspot.com
Kristyn Bevans

Bree said...

Hey!! I tagged you on my blog! Hope you'll do it!!!!! :)