Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tacky Light Tour

Thought I would share some highlights of one of our favorite family traditions. (Don't worry, we also did the "Who Challenge", I just didn't take any pictures.) Andrew's cousin Ben and his wife Ashlee came with the three of us on a tour of Richmond's classier citizens. Andrew's family has done this for years, and we've done it in Rexburg for the last three. Now one of the news channels actually puts a list together and a limo service takes high-rollers on tours.

Instead of printing off one of the maps, Andrew and Ben decided it was a better idea to just go to one of the houses near us and wait for a limo to come. We had to wait a little while, but, after some manuevering, we tagged along on the tour.

It's a little long, but some of the houses are pretty cool. One was even on TV.

4 comments:

Sophia Crane said...

It amazes me that people spend that much time and money decorating their homes. Although, I do like to go and look at lights every year.I wonder how much their electric bills are?

Sophia Crane said...

P.S. Last year they did a documentary on the Richmond tacky light tour that was on one of the home type channels

Caitlin and Jared said...

I don't know which is better--the lights themselves, or the fact that you guys stalked a limo and tagged along on the tour!! You guys are awesome!!!

Bree said...

Ha-larious! My favorite part is Andrew singing along.
P.S. Heather--you are a blogging fool!! Look at you go!! :)