Friday, January 18, 2008

A little update

I don't have anything major to report, but just wanted to let you know all is well. (Despite my lack of phone calls, I am still alive.)

Training for the 10k is going well. I am still enjoying running on the treadmill, with TV to keep me busy. I am a little worried about getting bored during the race, it makes it seem so much longer -- any suggestions?

Sam is doing great. He's babbling all the time and laughing in his sleep. He's getting better at balancing and standing. We just can't seem to get tummy time to work right, though. He either falls asleep or buries his head in the blanket and cries.


Sam's version of tummy time workouts.


Me and my boy.



How Andrew usually finds us when he comes home from work...


Sam is determined to find a way to go to work with Andrew.


Just some cute pictures of Sam. I'm usually not a fan of bath pics, but I think this one is ok. He's not quite sure how he felt about the whole experience.

6 comments:

Bree said...

Thanks for the pics! I LOVE him!!! He's SOOOOOO CUTE! I just wish he was going to be so little in a few months! ;) I love it--in some pics I see lots o Heather and in others I see Drew all the way! Great combo!!! Way to go on your training. You are awesome! Love and miss you TOOOOOOOOOONS!

Bree said...

P.S. Andrew-one word for you: CHEEZER!! Hahaha!! :)
P.P.S. You guys must really love Darren & Traci!!! :)

Caitlin and Jared said...

I love it!! Don't worry, Makenna hated tummy time and she turned out great!! We have a similar picture Jared and Makenna in her carrier--so cute!! Heather--way to go on the training--you are awesome! As far as hints for the race--you won't be by yourself, how do you feel about people watching??

Sophia Crane said...

Great pictures! I love bath pics, non-exposed kind of course. Anyway, maybe if you had some music to listen to during the race. You could make yourself a sound track for your training & race. It could be like Rocky Balboa and be playing "eye of the tiger" how thrilling would that be.

Mark and Jenny and Lizzy said...

HEY GUYS! Thanks for the Christmas card! Sam is so cute! How is Virginia? We miss you. Talk to you soon. (markandjennyb.blogspot.com)
Jenny Babcock

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I love the sleeping picture- you two are so cute. I can't imagine that Andrew received the best welcome home when you woke up to the flash of a camera though. . . maybe you are nicer than me though. :)