At least twice a day Sam gets the hiccups. It is usually after he eats and burps. I know it must be no fun to have your little body subjected to such a quake, but I must admit it can be the cutest thing. Especially when Sam's face shows his surprise/shock/betrayal at what his body is doing to him.
3 comments:
Woop woop! I made it into your post title!! Those are the cutest hiccups!!!
Emma makes me watch this with her every time I open my computer now. She will run over and yell, "Baby!! Wanna see baby!!" I hope she is not disappointed when her baby (apparently my belly is HER baby now) is all dressed in pink and purple instead of blue and yellow.
Amanda-What a doll! I can't believe Emma is talking and everything. She was such a tiny thing when I saw her.
Post a Comment