I don't know if I ever saw these until now!!! Ohhh he IS BIG!! And still so stinking cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!! We were at mom's last night and Avri kept saying "Sam" and pointing at his pic (in the line of grandkid pics mom has by the tv). I asked her if she wanted Sam to come over and play and she smiled big and said "YEAH!" It was cute! TWO WEEKS! :)
2 comments:
We're not surprised at all that he is a genius! He is getting so big!
I don't know if I ever saw these until now!!! Ohhh he IS BIG!! And still so stinking cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!! We were at mom's last night and Avri kept saying "Sam" and pointing at his pic (in the line of grandkid pics mom has by the tv). I asked her if she wanted Sam to come over and play and she smiled big and said "YEAH!" It was cute! TWO WEEKS! :)
Post a Comment