Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Remind me why we pay for toys...

Sam's new line of toys for babies...
remotes,
camera cases,
the edges of rugs,
entertainment center doors (great to open & slam closed),
and, of course, hangers.

Coming to stores near you.

4 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

What a clever kid! Nice reminder to enjoy the little things in life!

Walker Family said...

I feel exactly the same way about William! I think he just wants to be a big person and play with the things that he thinks aaron and I are "playing" with! Too cute! Sam is just TOO darn cute!!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Ross and I buy toys so that the girls can play with the boxes- that is what you are really paying for, right?

Sophia Crane said...

For Cameron it was, and still is, food/drink containers. Give him a water bottle or cup and he's a happy camper