Some may have already noticed the change to our profile. For the rest of you--Here is the official announcement:
We are going to Kirksville, Missouri, for medical school. Long story short, we realized that VA Tech wasn't the right school for us. We looked back over the other schools Andrew applied to and realized that KCOM was the best fit for our family.
So, we're now rearranging our plans for the next four years. A trip is in the works to go check out housing, and Andrew gets to drive a massive moving truck again. We'll keep you updated as we figure out the details.
6 comments:
I actually really liked Missouri when we went to visit. Branson was just a kick in the pants this random little Las Vegas in the middle of the Ozarks. I loved the smell, I loved the scenery, I thought the people were super nice and I think you will too! Congrats you guys! We wish you well!!
We're just glad that now you'll only be 2/3 of the country away! : )
Wow! Your going to KCOM instead?! Missouri is a pretty fun state! You'll have to swing over to Kansas City and go to "Worlds of Fun"! I loved going there when I was a teenager. I just feel bad that you have to make another move. We're about to move down to Arizona, and i'm not looking forward to that at all! Moving is hard! Keep us posted though on how everything goes for you! We're really happy for you guys. It can be tough figuring out whats in the best interest for your family, and i'm so glad that you were able to figure out what works best for your family:-)
So glad I didn't learn about this on your blog! hahaha. Good luck getting things worked out! We're excited for you guys and can't wait to see you in a little over a month! YAHOOOOO!!
Another Move?! Feel free to swing by on your way over. Our house is always open to great people such as yourself!
How nice for you guys to have things figured out. Moving sucks but at least you will be able to stay settled for a couple years. If we ever end up hitting up the church history sites in Missouri we'll have to drop in to see you! ;)
Post a Comment