Love, love, love these pictures! Sam is just so cute! I love the picture of his toes! What fun the Andersons have. . .how much more fun they could have with the walkers!!
Cuuute pictures! How did you do those sweet effects? The pic of Drew feeding Sam his bottle kills me. At first I thought he was smelling something ???? Then I saw the pic below and figured it all out. hahaha. FUN!
mmm I want to go berry picking so bad. I always leave with a tummy ache though because I eat WAY too many while trying to pick them. These pictures are seriously the cutest ever. I LOVE the one of you and Sam. I really hope that it works out that we can see you guys when you come out this way.
6 comments:
Looks like tons of fun--I am so jealous! You know how I feel about berries! : )
Love, love, love these pictures! Sam is just so cute! I love the picture of his toes! What fun the Andersons have. . .how much more fun they could have with the walkers!!
Cuuute pictures! How did you do those sweet effects? The pic of Drew feeding Sam his bottle kills me. At first I thought he was smelling something ???? Then I saw the pic below and figured it all out. hahaha. FUN!
What great photos! You made me hungry for berries! We will have to look for someplace like that around here.
mmm I want to go berry picking so bad. I always leave with a tummy ache though because I eat WAY too many while trying to pick them. These pictures are seriously the cutest ever. I LOVE the one of you and Sam. I really hope that it works out that we can see you guys when you come out this way.
I LOVE the picture of you and Sam!
Post a Comment