Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A mouth is a terrible thing to waste...

Sam has helped me realize that we are neglecting our mouths. There is so much more for them to do than just eat & speak.
For example-
saying 'hello!',
modeling green beans,
testing furniture,
keeping yourself covered,
eating hands free.
What else can you do with your mouth?

4 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Are we surprised at all that he is a fast learner?? Makenna likes using her mouth as a major contributor to making faces.

Bree said...

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I LOVE all these pictures! And I love the cute ways you come up with to post them. I think the hanger pic from below is the cutest!! Love that smile! And he is oh so modest holding the washcloth in front of him. hahaha. Any more teethies? Oh, and so happy to hear that the bag & Drew's wallet was found! PHEW!! What a relief! You guys must be doing something right! ;) Love you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! that is such a fun post!!

Darren and Traci said...

I love how you post. They always make me laugh with the cute comments and even more cute pictures!