Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagged--about you!

Sorry it took so long Lyza!

Rules
-Answer the questions about the list of family & friends on your blog.
-If you don't have 18 people on your list, answer the question about the next person on your list that you haven't answered a question about.
-Tag 5 people.

~When did you first meet the 1st people on your list? Aaron & Lyza- BYU-I 73rd ward. Andrew and I were ward missionaries in charge of the "New Member Moment" when they moved into the ward. I later served with Lyza in the Relief Society Presidency. The four of us shared a mutual enjoyment of good movies, good food, and good games. (We've yet to find anyone else to play "Killer Bunnies" with...sad)
~What do you like about the 3rd person on your list's blog? Ben & Erin- You updated it! And the gorgeous pics of your California livin'.
~What do you like best about the 5th & 6th people on your list? Brian & Sophia- Sophia's greatest dream has always been to be a mother. I admire the hard work, joy, and pride she brings to that sacred responsibility. Darren & Traci- I have never had so much fun home teaching in my life! You find such joy and share it with those around you.
~How long have you known the 9th person on your list? Doug & Lydia- Since our first week in 73rd ward, three weeks after we got married = over 2 1/2 years.
~What impresses you about the 11th & 12th people on your list? Jared & Caitlin- You are such fun parents! (I'd love to be a fly on your wall, some days.) Your lifelong dedication to the gospel. Jason & Nicole- What I've learned from watching you raise your kids: Nicole-the best way to get them to eat their vegetables is to tell them not to; Jason-kind, loving, discipline.
~What is a memory you have with the 16th person on your list? Mark & Jenny- Frothy vanilla milk, guitar music, and cookie dough!
~Say something nice to the 18th person on your list: Mike & Heather- It has been so much fun moving through life with you: dating, proposals, engagements, weddings, babies, graduate school, and now your second baby on the way. You are always so much fun to be around and such great examples.

~Tag: anyone that has us listed on their "Friends & Family"!

4 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

It's probably a good thing you are not a fly on our wall because if you were and Makenna saw you she would come running for me to hold her saying "bug, getcha, bug, bye bye" then I would have to squish you! :)

Walker Family said...

Ohhhhhh, we haven't found anyone to play killer bunnies with either. . . even though we continue to buy expansions. . .maybe with the hope that someday, somewhere, someone will want to go on a quest with those crazy bunnies! Thanks for all the good times kids!

Bree said...

HELLO??? What about the number 10 people???? I am totally offended that I was left off the list. hahaha. JK. Fun to see how you know/what you love about your blogging friends.

Darren and Traci said...

haha killer bunnies... Darren is so sad that his family hates the game and won't play with us. We need to plan a Johnson, Anderson, Walker trip to play killer bunnies together. And we have yet to ever again have as much fun with our home teachers since you guys!