Saturday, May 17, 2008

Calling all cooks

I realized that although I want to eat healthily (is that even a word?!), I'm not always sure how to do it. How do you really eat all that healthy stuff without creamy sauces and huge slabs of meat to fill up your plate? So I decided to start a blog about cooking healthy food, that is tasty, filling, and inexpensive. I enlisted some friends and family members to help teach me the ways of the legume. I'm hoping it will become a sort of online compendium of healthy recipes and food tips. It's off to a pretty good start (thanks to the other authors).

I'm still looking for more authors (the more people contributing, the less work for each person, and more benefits for all of us), so if you're interested leave your email address in a comment. It's an open blog, so feel free to drop by to find a dinner idea or just to check it out.

The link is permanently posted on the right, "real food".

2 comments:

Bree said...

Heathy, love your REAL ideas...can't wait for more posts on real mom and really? hahaha. You are awesome! Oh, and I wonder when I will ever have a recipe healthy enough for Real Food...hmmm....Thanks for still including me! :D

Darren and Traci said...

This is such a good idea! I think I use too much heavy cream and other such bad for you cooking tips so I probably shouldn't contribute but I'll be sure to check it out to get more healthy meal ideas for us.